The 4 icons in the top right-hand corner of your screen are (from left to right):
From here you can view your calendar, task list, and appointments. All callbacks and appointments you have scheduled, or others have scheduled for you, will appear In any of these views. The calendar will display an overarching view of times and dates in a daily, monthly, or weekly format, while your task list or lead appointments list will display more info on your appointments for that day.
This is where your Missed Calls and Voicemails will appear. You will also see a list of all recent inbound and outbound calls here with recordings. From here you can:
- Call back Missed Calls
- Listen to VM's, and Acknowledge them
- Record a Voicemail Greeting
- See Recent calls
- Create leads from VM's and Missed Calls
- Schedule Appointments from VM's and Missed Calls
- Review upcoming scheduled Call Backs
This icon will open up your email client within Sales Sling. Your admin may or may not have this configured.
This is where you will Logout of your account, get in touch with our support team through the Contact Us button, and do the following through your User Profile:
- Change your personal information
- Change your password
- Set up your Voicemail greeting - please use the Notification Bell to set your VM Greeting, additional details here.