To add new user(s) to your account head to Settings>Users>User Accounts, and select Add Users.
1. In the first box, Copy a User, choose a user to copy permissions from.
I.E: If you are creating a new Dialing agent, make sure to copy a current Dialing Agent. If you are creating a new admin, copy from your own account.
2. Add in a user by inputting a first, last, and user name. Then press Add User To List.
You can queue up multiple users, they will be listed under Pending Users
3. Assign a password for your new user(s).
Please note, when adding multiple users all of the passwords will be set to what you enter here. You can have them change their passwords later by selecting Force Password Reset.
4. Optional: Double check or adjust permissions
5. When you are ready to add the users you have queue, click on Add These Users.