1. From your Manager Dashboard, locate the “Campaigns” box and choose the campaign you would like to upload your lead list to. Click on the “Actions” drop-down menu and select “Add Contacts”
2. On the next screen, click “Select File to Upload” and choose a .CSV file from your computer you would like to upload to your campaign.
3. Locate your file in the “Pending Uploads” box below, and click “Import.”
4. Double check that your mappings between the Sales Sling fields and your file fields are correct and click “Process Import.”
Note: If you have data fields that are not represented in Sales Sling, you may add custom fields to host this data.
5. Import results and progress will be displayed as the list is imported. If not all contacts are imported, this means that the contact either had a duplicate number to another contact within your Sales Sling, or no number at all. An Import Report will display showing each contact that failed to import and why.
Note: If your numbers are formatted incorrectly or inconsistently, Sales Sling may see this as having no number. (i.e. a letter or special character in a phone number box)